- Via our contact form, email, or phone, you provide us with your address, your annual electricity usage, and your goals, such as “I want 100% of my electricity usage to be offset by solar”, or “I want to reduce my carbon footprint”.
- We may schedule an appointment to visit your location to see if there are any unusual factors that would affect the installation.
- We provide a preliminary design, a, a financial analysis, and an estimated timetable.
- By whichever means you prefer: phone, email, or face-to-face meeting, we work out any details or changes.
- Contract is signed.
- Work is scheduled and system is installed.
- Inspections completed and permits issued.
- System turned on and payment made.
- You enjoy your savings and contributing to a better environment!
- If something goes wrong, we’re there with a 5-year workmanship warranty, and help getting service on component warranties from manufacturers, which tend to be very long, in the 10-30 year range.
(Note: the reason solar warranties are so long is that it is zero maintenance and very reliable!)